- Floodplain Updates - The City has adopted new state regulations and new floodplain maps.
- Phase Two 38th Avenue Streetscape Designs from Pierce to Marshall Streets more info
- Future Traffic Signal: 32nd Avenue at Xenon Street
- RTD FasTracks - The Ward Rd Station is the final stop for the Goldline route. Take a virtual tour!
- Pothole repairs: Please report potholes to Public Works Operations Division (303) 205-7600
- Neighborhood Traffic Management Program has been resurrected!
- Neighborhood Block Parties - See Block Party info under Miscellaneous Forms & Requirements
- CDOT Travel Information
Other Common Topics - Links
- Capital Projects: Current Status Report
- CDOT: CDOT Website - Road Conditions
- CDOT Construction project: News Releases (Wheat Ridge is in Region 1)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): FAQs
- Forms: Public Works related Forms; Other City Forms
- Licensing: Information for working in City Right of Way
- Permitting: Information for working in City Right of Way
- Traffic Count: Maps
- Trash: Pick Up (This is not a City service)
- Street Construction/Events: Traffic Alerts
- Survey: Survey Information
- Streets: Maintenance (Potholes, Sweeping, Storm Drains, Snow Removal)
- Street: Light Outage How to report
- Sanitation Districts: Contact Info (for District coverage see Maps)
- Water Districts: Contact Info (for District coverage see Maps)