3701 Johnson Street (38th and Kipling)
Access to the parking lot is off Johnson Street, 1 block east of Kipling St. and 1 block south of 38th.
Open daily 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. (see Skate Park and Splash Pad hours below).
The park includes walking trails, a skate park, a large pavilion and several smaller shelters, age appropriate playgrounds, a splash pad, youth climbing wall and slide, a wet sand play area, a play creek, "porch" swings, mountain views, sports practice field, permanent restroom, drinking fountain, and a public art sculpture.
The Skate Park is open daily from 8 a.m. to sundown. For more information, see Skate Park.
The Splash Pad is open seasonally from May 1st through September 30th, weather dependent, and runs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily; water spray is activated manually by stepping on the raised blue circle pad located on the northeast side of the Splash Pad itself. (The Splash Pad may be closed due to water conservation measures if in effect.) The rules for the Splash Pad are as follows:
- The Splash Pad is unsupervised, please use at your own risk.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children under the age of 7 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Young children and infants must wear swim diapers.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner.
- Be mindful of inclement weather and lightning. Pad should be vacated at the first sound of thunder.
- Pets must be kept outside the Splash Pad, on a leash and attended.
Running Roughness Horseplay Other Disturbances Alcoholic Beverages Tobacco Products Drugs Firearms Vandalism Graffiti Profanity Loitering Food Glass Containers Bikes Scooters Skateboards Roller Blades
The permanent restroom is open seasonally, generally April/May through September/October based on weather, however, a port-o-let is available by the parking lot.