Responsibilities and Services
- Maintain and certify records of all City business, including:
- meeting minutes
- official deeds
- Administer all municipal elections
- Act as chairperson of the Election Commission
- Provide and manage all petition forms for any purpose under the provisions of the City's Charter
- Handle the posting of all public notices
- Keep records and applications for the City's volunteer Boards and Commissions
Laserfiche Weblink® - City Records Digital Archive
"No other office in municipal service has so many contacts. It serves the mayor, the city council, the city manager, and all administrative departments without exception. All of them call upon it, almost daily, for some service or information. Its work is not spectacular, but it demands versatility, alertness, accuracy, and no end of patience. The public does not realize how many loose ends of city administration this office pulls together." ~ William Bennitt Munro, eminent political scientist.
- When is the next City Election?
- How many Council Seats are open for that Election?
- What are the qualifications for an individual to be elected to office in Wheat Ridge?
- How do I find out what District I live in?
- I want to serve on a Board or Commission. What do I do?
- Where do I get copies of City Council Agendas and/or Minutes?
- How do I obtain a Liquor License in Wheat Ridge?
- When is the next Council Meeting?
- How do I do a public records request?
- How do I obtain voter registration information.