Gym and Racquetball Courts
- Sprung hardwood floor
- One full-size basketball court
- Drop down divider converts into two half-courts
- Retractable backboards
- Volleyball courts and nets
- Pickleball courts and nets
- Adult basketball is open to everyone 18 and older. Players are asked to sign in and form teams. Challenge court rules will be in effect.
- Youth basketball is open to everyone 17 and younger. One or more baskets may be designated for youth shoot-around for ages 11 and younger.
- Adult volleyball is open to everyone 16 and older. Players are asked to sign in and form teams. Challenge court rules will be in effect. Volleyball must end 10 minutes before gym closing time.
Pickleball is a fun mix of ping-pong, tennis and badminton. It provides a great workout, is very social, and can be competitive. Best of all, Pickleball is easy to learn and people of all ages and abilities can play! We are proud to add this exciting new sport to our drop-in schedule on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 12 - 2:30 pm. Daily drop-in rates apply (SilverSneakers eligible). To learn more about Pickleball and how to play, contact the Fitness/Athletics Coordinator at (303) 231-1306.
Two courts are available for racquetball or handball.
- Courts may be reserved up to two days in advance by calling the front desk.
- You may also drop-in, however it is recommended that you call ahead to ensure availability.
- Court 1 is reserved on the hour.
- Court 2 is reserved on the half-hour.
- Reserved courts will be held for 10 minutes past the reservation time. After 10 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled and the court will be opened for drop-in play.
- Racquets, balls, and eye protection are available to check out at the front desk.
- Only non-marking court shoes are allowed.
- Black racquetballs are prohibited.
- Racquet guards are required on metal racquets.
- Eye protection is recommended.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Children 8 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.