November 10, 2018
11361 W. 44th Ave
October 13, 2018, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ Baugh House
Bring your washed apples and containers to make cider using an antique press for a small fee.
- Lunch cooked on the stove in the Soddy available for a small fee. (Cash or check only)
- Historical books and memorabilia available
- Historians on site to answer questions about the history of Wheat Ridge
- Craft sales and demonstrations
- Music - bring your instrument or voice and join in!
October 13, 2018, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ The Baugh House
Join us for tours, craft demonstrations and rocking on the chairs reminiscing about Wheat Ridge "back in the day” with our local historians.