Ph: (303) 235-2805
Karen Van Ert
Ph: (303) 235-2819
Admin Services Director
Ph: (303) 235-2826
7500 W. 29th Ave.
Fx: (303) 234-5924
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The City Manager’s Office provides organizational leadership and ensures the goals and objectives of the City are achieved, as directed by the Mayor
and City Council
The City of Wheat Ridge operates within a council-manager form of government. This system of local government combines the strong political leadership of elected officials in the form of a council, with the managerial experience of an appointed local government manager.
The plan establishes a representative system where all power is concentrated in the elected council as a whole and where the council hires a professionally trained manager to oversee the delivery of public services.
The City Manager, Patrick Goff, was appointed by the City Council to direct the administration of Wheat Ridge under the policy direction of the City Council. His responsibilities include:
- Providing information to assist the City Council in developing policy
- Implementing City Council policy
- Supervising the operation of Wheat Ridge Departments
- Working on regional issues to ensure the high quality of life for Wheat Ridge residents
- Reporting to the City Council on administrative activities