Wheat Ridge Recreation Center Personal Training
In Personal Training, a certified personal trainer consults with you on an individual basis and designs a fitness program based on your needs and specific goals. Clients must complete a Personal Training Packet
prior to the consultation. Physician Approval is necessary for men over 45, women over 55, and youth ages 12-17; the Health History will be reviewed and you will be notified if a Physician Approval is necessary for other reasons. Personal Training Packets can be downloaded or picked up at the front desk or fitness desk of the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center
The following fees are to be paid for personal training:
- Initial Appointment - $55 for residents and $60 for non-residents
- Additional Training - $40 per hour for residents and $45 per hour for non-residents, $25 per half hour for residents and $30 per half hour non-residents
- Personal Training Punch Cards - 10 one-hour sessions are available for $350 per person for residents and $355 per person for non-residents.
- Partner Personal training - Partner personal training may be arranged for two people maximum at a cost of $30 per hour per person for residents and $35 per hour per person for non-residents.
- Partner Personal Training Punch Cards - Available for 10 one-hour sessions, one punch per couple per hour, two people maximum, at a cost of $550 for residents and $555 for non-residents.
- Group Personal Training- 3-5 people, $15 for residents and $20 for non-residents, per hour per person.
- Group Personal Training Punch Card - 3-5 people, $120 resident $125 non-residents, per person per hour. Participatnts must be at comparable abilities to follow same workout with trainer.
- A $20 fee will be charged to your account without 24-hour notice of cancellation to your trainer
Personal Training Process
- Fill out a Personal Training Packet and hand into the front desk at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center.
- The Fitness Assistant will call you to set up an appointment for a Fitness Assessment.
- Attend your assessment. You will be asked to pay on the day of your assessment and this will include the payment for you first training session!
- The assessment will show us where you are at, what your goals are, and allow us to assist with fitting you with a Personal Trainer.
- A trainer will be assigned to you. The trainer assigned to you should give you a call within 48 hours to set up an appointment with you to begin training.
For a list and overview of additional services on the fitness floor, please visit Additional Services