- Zone change requests,
- Specific development plans
- Minor and major subdivision plats.
The Planning Commission also recommends revisions to the City’s development regulations (Chapter 26) through zoning code amendments.
There is currently an opening on the Planning Commission for a volunteer from District 1. However, interested applicants who reside in other districts should still apply as the position will be made available to a broader pool of applicants based on whether applications are received from residents of District 1. The deadline to apply is Wed. June 17, 2020 by 5 p.m.. To apply and for questions email@example.com
- 7:00 pm
- First and Third Thursdays of the month
- Council Chambers, Municipal Building (7500 W. 29th Avenue)
- Ari Krichiver - District I Representative
- Jahi Simbai - District I Representative
- Kristine Disney- District II Representative
- Scott Ohm - District II Representative
- Melissa Antol - District III Representative
- Will Kerns - District III Representative
- Daniel Larson - District IV Representative
- Janet Leo - District IV Representative